Marketing & Community Relations Internship
The Prana House Yoga (PHY) Studio on the Main Line in Haverford Square, PA, is a community place for health, healing and evolution. PHY is a hub where people come together to share and explore the full practice of yoga with some of the areas most accomplished teachers and fellow practitioners. Yoga is supplemented with a variety of other modalities, including acupuncture, life coaching, thai massage and energy work.
An internship with the PHY team is a hands-on, project driven experience that will balance application of your skills with learning and growth in the areas where you’d like to develop. Both of the owners lead with a team-focused, entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy collaborating with our team members to accomplish great things. This is not a go-fer position! We look forward to working with candidates who are enthusiastic, who take initiative and who are interested in the opportunity to manage their own projects with our support and mentorship.
The Marketing & Community Relations Internship is just that – a role that helps PHY to begin and deepen our relationships with our practitioners, our peer organizations and businesses on the Main Line and the community as a whole.
This role will work closely with us on the following initiatives:
- Strategize for and Manage our online presence, including our website, social media and listings on various yoga-focused sites
- Understand and develop our community relations management system, MindBody, and use it to provide excellent service to our customers
- Get out in the community – identifying and representing us at local fairs and community events.
- Assist in supporting our Energy Exchange staff , helping them to understand the studio’s mission and give the best possible experience to visiting yogis.
- Develop and produce marketing collateral (flyers, posters, workshop announcements, etc.)
If this excites you, here are some qualities that will help you succeed in this internship:
- A positive outlook and flexible, problem-solving mindset
- A desire to succeed
- Enthusiasm about yoga and the yoga community
- The ability to be tenacious and gritty in figuring things out, particularly technology
- Dependability, reliability and consistency
- Excellent communication skills – both written and in person
- Some basic graphic or web design experience
If this sounds good to you, please complete our interest form to apply!