Positions at Prana House
NEW! Yoga Therapy & Healing Arts Center Studio Coordinator
The Prana House Yoga (PHY) Studio on the Main Line in Haverford Square, PA, is a community place for health, healing and evolution. PHY is a hub where people come together to share and explore the full practice of yoga with some of the areas most accomplished teachers and fellow practitioners. Yoga is supplemented with a variety of other modalities, including Ayurveda, meditation, nutrition consulting, private sessions, injury recovery and prevention and intuitive services.
The PHY Studio Coordinator is a key member of the PHY team who supports the ongoing operations of the space.
- Maintain studio cleanliness and order
- Customer Service for clients and practitioners at the studio
- Basic website updates
- Daily social media posting (plan will be provided)
- Check and respond to voicemail and email
- Basic Internet research for various efforts that support studio vitality
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Update Prana Das Shop
- Weekly errands and tasks as needed
- 1-2 years in a coordinator/receptionist or customer service role or professional equivalent
- A positive outlook and flexible, problem-solving mindset
- A desire to succeed
- Enthusiasm about wellness, yoga and the yoga community
- The ability to be tenacious and gritty in figuring things out, particularly technology
- Dependability, reliability and consistency. Being on time is a must.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and in person
- Some basic graphic or web design experience
- Attention to detail and ability to follow directions
Compensation: This is a part-time independent contractor position that averages 20 hours per week at $12 per hour. Candidate also receives unlimited free classes (outside of working hours), discounted workshops, events and trainings, entrepreneurial mentoring and opportunity for growth and expansion over time.
Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 9am – 4:30pm with an hour free for luch.
To Apply: Please complete the application form below. You will receive an email within a week if we are considering you further. Thank you!
385 W Lancaster Ave., Suite 201
Haverford, PA, 19041